Saturday, June 9, 2007

kOrN 'n' FrIeNdS!

So! This is the page known as KoRn and Friends, a comic strip series that I’m starting. I already have two strips out right now. I have nothing to say except that this will contain utter nonsense.

The series will have four categories:

Parodies – Featuring the guys (and anyone associate with this weird ass band) in parodies (movies, etc)
Maurice Grant! – He is a gay fan who is obsessed with Fieldy. I mean REALLY obsessed.
GAY?! – I am a pervert. There I said it. (To spare you, I'll let you know if any comic strips is a "GAY?!"). Mostly for humor purposes.
Other Krap – Other crap.
-
So, enjoy! (or not)
(P.S. I recommend you use Internet Explorer and maybe Mozilla to browse these pics)
________________
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
More soon!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

haha! the second one was well random!

Anonymous said...

I can only agree with BBK :D

I like it though.