Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Katchin' Up!

Just to let you know that I was catching up...

-
-

-

First off: Take a look at eCards from Kr0n’s album “_________”! You’ll feel like you may be schizophrenic.
Uno! Dos!
-

Second of all: Everyone knows how Lowery
was partying like a rock star in Hodokvas and got arrested and shit. He’s so sowwy. He didn’t means to. *makes puppy dog eyes*
-

Kerrang has a great article about the TREMENDUMONGULOCIOUS Trio. Read it.
-

Garage Network’s interviewing that other guy. Watch it! (will show up on Windows Media
Player)
-

Jon shows everyone that he’s not DEE-DEE-DEE and knows what’s going on in the world just as much as you and I.
-

Oh, and KoRn’s going virtual on There.com. So don’t confuse them with pedophiles while pretending to be a
teenager online.

-

-

-

And...that's it!

1 comment:

p0ps ( Stephen L. Harlow ) said...

I'll be there for the FREE show in Lower Manhattan, New York at the South Street Seaport on Tuesday, July 31st at 6pm.I'm looking forward to seeing Korn again, I really liked them the first time I saw them, way back in '93 or '94 when they opened for my son's band, Release, at Berkeley Square, Berkeley, CA