Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Ike Turner's got issues...

Well, I’ve been very busy. However I have been keeping up with the news:


*Hold On’s the New Single? Couldn’t it have been Killing? You know? The one with the friggin’ death metal vocals at the end of the song? DEEEEATTHHH MEEEETAAAALLL VOOOCAAAALSSS!!! Now I wanna watch Metalocalpyse...


*That’s it for Family Values ’07. Something about that one “emo-metal” band and Nightwish-wannabee band Evanescence in Bakersfield.


*Um...The Bitch We Have a Problem! Tour is starting soon. With opening acts Hellyeah, Five Finger Death Punch, and Droid. If you’re a fan that lives in Northeast Ohio (like me): Chevrolet Centre, Youngstown, OHIO on October 2nd! Bad news, the tickets are probably NOT $9.99 and probably between $20 and $40. WHAT THE HELL?!! I wonder if there are any buses that take you there, because I have not car and can’t drive. And it’s on a Tuesday, so that’s not good.

AARRGHH!!! One day, I’ll attend their concerts. One day...I swear it. Or my name’s Brian “Head” Welch. FV ’08? Maybe, unless they decide not to play in Cleveland AGAIN!

Anyway, here are the other dates.


*There’s also talk that, if not returning to KoRn, Brian and (and David if he EVER COMES BACK—probably 2009, but I doubt it) would have a friendly little talk with KoRn about rice crackers and sushi. Sound like fun, right? Now they can all get along and stop bitching about KoRn being a bad band and Brian being a hypocrite and all that jazz. IT MAKES IT HARDER FOR ME TO MAKE FUN OF YOU PEOPLE!!


+I don’t know when I’ll be getting “cool” stuff on this site. I am BUSY! I am working on two pieces of fanart. I did add another link here. More captions? Maybe. I might even set up the Parody lyrics page, making fun of all their songs (Except “Daddy.”).


I guess that’s it. Sorry I kept you all waiting.

No comments: